Thursday, October 20, 2011

Nice people make the world go round.

Just another uneventful day of work.

It wasn't until the end of the day that I ran into someone who was in the round table I facilitated yesterday.  He said he was happy to hear that I had been asked to do all the ongoing training for our department.  As someone who tries to take compliments well but am sometimes awkward about it, I just said thank you.  He continued by saying the department meeting I had put together for our department [3 months ago mind you] was the best, most well put together meeting he has ever been to, not only for our company, but all 8 companies he's worked for in his career.

Just something that made me smile.  It's amazing how nice people can really make the world go round.

In another note, I have a big meeting tomorrow afternoon with the managers in my department as well as the department I would like to move to, hopefully I don't completely bomb it! ;)

Oh, and apparently I someone from Germany who has read my blog.  Kind of cool since I just started it this week.

Also - I think I have decided to dress up as Kelly Kapowski for Halloween.  Bring on the teased hair, hair spray, high waisted jeans, keds, etc.

EMH

No comments:

Post a Comment