Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Life is a journey.

Who knew I would ever create a blog, let alone that the title would be inspired by a famous Marilyn Monroe quote:

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.

This quote really does explain me to a T.  If you decide to follow my blog and learn more about me, you will soon understand.  If you already know me, you already know! :)

Maybe we should start with a few facts about me:

I'm one of eight kids in my family - the youngest being only three.  Funny that some of my friends have children older than my youngest brother.
I live with my lovely boyfriend of almost four years - I love being a homeowner and not having to deal with landlords!
I work in IT for a Fortune 500 company in the Twin Cities.
I went to college at Minnesota State University - Mankato and am an alumna of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority.  The people I met while in college are not just my greatest friends, but have become a part of my family.

I'm a pretty open book about most aspects of my life.  Sometimes I wish I had the guts to say some of the a$$hole remarks that I think out loud, but tend to lean towards being nice before all else.

More posts to come in the future - welcome to my world.

EMH

No comments:

Post a Comment